• Armond at home
Donate to acommunityforeveryone

For Adults Who Experience Developmental Disabilities:


United Cerebral Palsy of Oregon & SW Washington provides support to adults experiencing cerebral palsy and other intellectual and developmental disabilities.


We offer residential and vocational supports, brokerage support services, and supported employment services. We also provide advocacy, information and referral. 


For Families of Children Who Experience Developmental Disabilities:


Our Family Support Department provides supports to the families of children who experience cerebral palsy and related disabilities. We offer support groups, outings, conferences, advocacy, information and referral, and some respite care.


In June 2014, we launched a new in-home service called Building Blocks, which provides in-home supports to children who experience developmental disabilities and who are funded through the K Plan.